Naruto: Fight against.... Naruto: Fight against....

lol wtf?

You don't even proofread this before you present it for the world to see? Big mistake. Animation wasn't bad for your first try I guess.

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Great job!

The animation was top notch and the voice acting was perfect. Good writing and the jokes were well delivered.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Nice!

It's like next gen for stick animation! Nice great job and cant wait for the rest!

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

lmao good one!

I honestly can say I didn't see that coming. I didn't know what to expect. Nice twist! Good job.

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Nice voices

Good job with the voices. One guy sounds like the english dub of Rock Lee lol.

Majin Vegetto: Episode 4 Majin Vegetto: Episode 4

I'm kinda impressed?

You have a cool little series going on here, but I just wish your animation and artwork was more original. I can pretty much pinpoint which episodes and drawings you copied off of... Not very impressive. The voices are decent. Can't blame you for trying. It's an interesting series don't get me wrong, but for the next installments, I would really like to see some originality. It'd be much better had all your drawings and animation be your creation, not drawings you copied off of and added the majin symbol. But keep it up.

MGS3 Animated Trailer MGS3 Animated Trailer

Umm...

The music was a bit off... Just a tad... actually i'm being too generous. the music was too distracting and definitely off. And you made a flash for a game you don't even own? Odd... Yeah The Boss puts a knife to snake's eye but then more stuff happens and Ocelot's gun goes off and hits snake in the eye. Strange animation... Uhh, I'll give it a 2/5.

Moonlight-Dragun responds:

Wtf just because I dont own a game i'm not allowed to make a flash about it? dumbass

Dragonball SJ - Trailer Dragonball SJ - Trailer

Oh boy...

Not this guy again. lol. If you're seriously going to make this, you can't use guys that look exactly like DBZ characters except for their colors and change their names. And all (most) the animation was copied from different episodes, cuz I can tell. I don't got anything against recreating DBZ scenes (see: my flashes lol), but if you're going to do "your own" series, you should use some of your own animations. You know?Some of your drawings still look a little shitty, (that tree? come on now...) and you might be better off not using voices. Thats just my opinion tho. Stuff needs work i think. Keep em comin tho and I'll keep reviewin em.

Gohan Goes Fishing Gohan Goes Fishing

LMAO!!!

That was hilarious man. Pretty bad job. I'm sorry but I laughed my ass off. Everything about it was pretty crappy. I'm sorry. The first funny part was seeing 2 guys that look exactly the same except for their hair. And then the barbie doll / GI Joe arm movements... Then he gets his ass beat by 2 twin guys, and easily beats the "main villian" cuz hes ssj2? And how old is gohan supposed to be here? He switches from old to young. And why did you call it Gohan goes fishing when it has nothing to do with fishing except for one second? You know, if it wasn't so long and so annoyingly, eye hurtingly bad, i would watch it again. Work on everything man. Nice attempt though. You always gotta start somewhere.

Dragonball SJ - Episode 4 Dragonball SJ - Episode 4

Oh Dear God!

Those are the shittiest drawings I have ever seen for DBZ. Very bad. But I have to admit, I watched the entire thing, which means you caught my interest. It is entertaining, I'll say. The names are pretty stupid too. The music is great, good choice. Please fix your drawings the next episode. They are quite awful. They look very very rushed. Keep the episodes comin tho.