Naruto: Fight against.... Naruto: Fight against....

lol wtf?

You don't even proofread this before you present it for the world to see? Big mistake. Animation wasn't bad for your first try I guess.

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Great job!

The animation was top notch and the voice acting was perfect. Good writing and the jokes were well delivered.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Nice!

It's like next gen for stick animation! Nice great job and cant wait for the rest!

Sonic Jukebox 5 Sonic Jukebox 5

It's okay

First of all, this is kind of ugly. Boring font, boring presentation. The jukebox itself is nice, but a more "playful" font would make this more fun. Also, instead of calling the sonic game "S2" or, "S3", just take the extra 5 seconds to spell Sonic. That is, if you know how to spell. You spelled "Labyrinth" wrong. The quality is also not too great. Kinda... cool to listen to, but just, sounds bad I guess. Release another version with more better music and not such random songs, and you'll get a better score. I'm thinkin a 2 for this...

Team America SB Remake Team America SB Remake

You suck!

wtf is this? Why are you so excited that you used the SAME sounds?! OMG SAME SOUNDS, except with another stupid layout which has no affect on the soundboard at all! You suck man. I think we'd wanna hear some new sounds, such as "Jesus Titty fucking christ", etc. There could be way more sounds. But yeah, this still gets a low vote cuz you suck. Thanks for the same sounds as last time. (And btw, your intro is not sweet)

Family Guy:Soundboard Family Guy:Soundboard

This board sucks.

It's a nice board to listen to a few quotes, but it's not very good quality, and it's pretty ugly. And there a few glitches or something, cuz sometimes it plays two sounds at a time. But oh well, its okay.

PD - dD Extraction ( RMX9 ) PD - dD Extraction ( RMX9 )

Thanks!

I used this song for a chase scene in my movie for film class and it really made the scene better. Everyone loved that part and asked where did I get the chase music from. haha thanks again. Keep em comin! I love ur work!